Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Road Trip!

Creative Fibers and Sex World... what a road trip! Guess who wanted to go to which? lol

Never thought shopping with my daughter would be so interesting!

Here's some pics of the goodies from CF.. we'll leave the SW stuff for some other day...

On that note - here's some pics of the fibers I picked up... holler if you want a better explanation or what have you. Some is marino top in various colors at (if I remember right) about 1.75 an ounce. Other is dyed fleece - I just fell in love with the colors so now need to learn to card it right so I don't get mud. Time to get out the books!









Here's some more shots. enjoy!



This one is special... camel and silk :) it's just plain gorgeous! and soft and will probably be what I hate most as I start spinning :) I just couldn't resist.









I think these are the last of the actual fibers. Then it's on to yarns and books!









ok, yarn anyone? I found this Fleece Artist stuff and was intrigued - bought two skeins of it. It's a hank of mohair and one of regular wool packaged together in one "skein". There is a pattern for mittens and socks on the wrapper. Gorgeous colors!





Dish cloths someday :)



Some sequin stuff Brie found and I figured I'd grab a couple of balls as they were 50% off



Brie wants a knit teddy bear out of this stuff... it's soft as a cloud :)



and books :) A few new that I hadn't seen before so had to grab them.

This is Brie's bear that she wants





This book is sooooo cool!!! knit a fantasy realm! Knights - Maidens - unicorns! it's great :) Lots of fun small projects to play with!



1 comment:

Tracy said...

WOW! Nice stuff. I love the colors and everything.