Friday, November 24, 2006

A first step

Yep - Fluffy is right and darn well gonna stay this way for now. I'll bow to the slim farm later... Who says I have to be a size 10 when a size 20 is what my body has fallen in love with for now?

We shall endevour to persever... blast dratted spelling. where's that book? *sigh*

On to life
The grandbaby is due today. Will she be on time? I so very have to get going on some new clothes for her... it better be a her :) If it's a boy I hope to hell he looks good in pink :)

Projects finished:
hmmm... . . . . . .
OH! Preemie hat
a non-fitting hat that I need to work on the pattern for...

Projects in the Works:
Lind's scarf
yellow preemie blanket
entrelac scarf

Projects upcoming:
Preemie hats
Lace shawl
hat for Brie
Christmas hats for Mitch and family
wool socks for the guys
Nano holders
Hairpin lace blanket for Judy

No comments: