Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Doctors

well today starts the rounds of doctor visits again.
Today is a monofiliment test
next week is a check in with the pain clinic
sometime soon will be a functional capasity exam.

Oh what fun! *ok sarcasm off*

so what shall I do? I think when I get home I"ll finish that blue scarf and post a pic or two. This one is thicker then the previous ones but looks like it'll be nice and watm and I know that Lindsey will love it :)

other than that, I'm sure my hands/arms will be pretty dead. Probably have to rest before work so I can drive. It froze last night so the roads will be icy and I only got about an hours sleep because Cleo our female beagle was reverse sneezing thru the night. I had to get up and let her out of her carrier so I just laid in the living room with her and calmed her down.

Gonna be a long day...

No comments: